Interferential Therapy or IFT is a therapy used to accelerate the self-healing process and relieve pain. The therapy is also helpful for reducing pain, inflammation, edema and spasma. This helps to get back your body to a pain-free and healthy state.
In this procedure electrodes will be placed on the skin around the injured part and by using an Interferential Current device electrical impulses are transmitted through your skin. This helps in stimulating the underlying tissue and nerves which help to begin the healing process without any need of medications.
The following are some of the advantages of Interferential therapy:
- Helps to reduce or eliminate pain safely
- Helps to decrease swelling and inflammation
- Helps to restore or improve, lost or restricted movements and co ordination
- Helps the body to heal faster by stimulating the natural hormones
Digimed is an interferential therapy equipment with the following international standard features and specifications:
- Easy to operate
- User settable memory
- Light weight and compact design
- Future upgrade without change in hardware
- Universal input voltage 90-270 volt AC
- Timer 0-60 min
- Output current 0-100 mA
- Carrier frequency 20000 Hz/4000 Hz
- Sweep frequency 0-150 Hz
- Sweep modulation: 1/1 sec
- Dimensions 1xbxh 30x25x10.5 cms
- Main Voltage 90-270V/50 or 60 Hz
- Safety class 1, type BF according to IEC60601-1
HMS Medical Systems based in Chennai provide all kinds of medical equipments, medical therapy equipments and exercise therapy equipments in India. They offer standardized and export quality medical equipment at cost effective rates.
Visit Us : hms.co.in
Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org